When you invest in a new home in a brand new city, you’re really making an investment in yourself and your dreams. If those dreams have you planning a move to New York City, you are in luck. OneRoof app can help you adjust to life in your new building, but in the meantime, we’ve put together this helpful moving guide.
Essentials for Newcomers to New York City
Are your plans bringing you to the Big Apple? Then you’ll need these links and tips:
- Relocating your business to NYC?Then it’s helpful to know your boroughs.
- Need to update your LLC business forms? File online through a site like ZenBusiness.
- You can also register your business with the local chamber of commerce.
- You can update your license but getting to know NYC transit is also wise.
- These expert recommendations will help you find anew doctor in NYC.
- Newcomers will never run out of options for adventure in the Big Apple!
Don’t forget to:
- File your change of address.
- Update your personal contacts.
- Update your business contacts.
- Change the locks on your new home.
- Meet and connect with your new neighbors.
You have so many exciting changes to look forward to! So don’t let worries or stress about getting settled and taking care of the basics in NYC get you down. Use guides like this one to help you every step of the way. Soon enough, you’ll feel right at home!
Should I move to Miami?
Find out if Miami is the right city for you to moveCheck it out
🙌 80,000+ residents joined
Check if there's OneRoof in your building